« Home | the HelperTest finished! you chose CX - you... » | Dots. » | Random » | Wa laus! Super funny la! Im going to die laughing!... » | see the resemblance??!  » | muahahaha..  » | So fun! » | With kids like these.. » | Im bored. » | Happy Birthday »

You

You have become so part of me, its going to be so hard to let you go.
You have made me laugh, and made me cry.
You gave me numerous sleepless nights, while i think of ways to please you.
You have always been there, never moving from the place you took in my life.
You have let me see the good and the bad.
You gave me the happiest days, and the saddest days too.
You made me go through the ups and downs.
You have a way of making me go see you, come rain or shine.
You were the first comfort zone i went to after my first (and last) accident.
You were the first and will be the last.
You made me type this entry even while im backward in my preparation for the exams.
You . . will make me miss you when i leave you.

.
.
.
.


You, NUS, may not have been the most exciting part of my education path, but I'll miss you all the same.
*Grins*