« Home | Im bored. » | Happy Birthday » | Random » | Viewer Discretion » | Overloaded » | Fearless » | Aloha! » | My last holidays.. » | Pitter Patter » | Slacker of the year »

With kids like these..

Scenario 1

Tuition Kid: My friend got MasterCard leh.

Me: Huh? You mean your friend's parents have a MasterCard right?

Kid: Eh, Ya. (Pause) My father dont have leh.

Me: Oh. Ok. (Dots)

Kid: You know what's a MasterCard right?

Me: Yes.

Kid: Only rich people have MasterCard hor.

Me: . . . .

Scenario 2

I was humming a tune.

Kid: Eh! Your song very sweet leh.

Me: You mean my singing.

Kid. Yah. Your voice very sweet leh!

Me: Haha. Thanks ah.

Kid: Hahahahahahaha. You talk to your friend also very sweet!

Me: Huh? How you know? You heard me talking to my friends meh?

Kid: No. . . I guess one!

Me: . . . OKkkkk.

Kid: Hahahahahahahahahaha! I know! Then you talk to your bf also very sweet!!!!!

Me: . . . . . . . Who says? (Come from where one????)

Kid: Yah! Your bf mah! So sure talk very sweet one!

Ok. This kid really need to stop watching too much tv. He's getting too entwined with the social norms already.( Shucks, the soci writing mode is stuck)


It really is a great joy to give than to receive. The shock, the speechless silence, joy, happiness and the thrill sure outweigh the costs. I like. Though I wouldnt mind receiving as well too la. Haha.

And I didnt go to the IT fair after all! When can I get my wireless! On second thoughts, maybe after the exams. Or the wireless connection will be used extensively by me and no work will be done! Like now. Eeks. Nebermind. The WHOLE island is going to be wired wirelessly (atrocious english) and its free! Yehs! Finally something smart.

Its going to be a loooong loooong night.