« Home | Dots. » | Random » | Wa laus! Super funny la! Im going to die laughing!... » | see the resemblance??!  » | muahahaha..  » | So fun! » | With kids like these.. » | Im bored. » | Happy Birthday » | Random »

the Helper
Test finished!
you chose CX - your Enneagram type is TWO.

"I must help others"

Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's
needs.

How to Get Along with Me

  • Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.

  • Share fun times with me.

  • Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus
    on yours.

  • Let me know that I am important and special to you.

  • Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
  • In Intimate Relationships

  • Reassure me that I am intersting to you.

  • Reassure me often that you love me.

  • Tell me I'm attractive and that you're glad to be seen with me.

What I Like About Being a Two

  • being able to relate easily to people and to make friends

  • knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better

  • being generous, caring, and warm

  • being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings

  • being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor

What's Hard About Being a Two

  • not being able to say no

  • having low self-esteem

  • feeling drained from overdoing for others

  • not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish

  • criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should

  • being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tume in to
    them

  • working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real
    feelings
Twos as Children


  • are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism

  • try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding

  • are outwardly compliant

  • are popular or try to be popular with other children

  • act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention

  • are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted Twos), or quiet and shy
    (the more introverted Twos)
Twos as Parents


  • are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm
    and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren't)

  • are often playful with their children

  • wonder: "Am I doing it right?" "Am I giving enough?"

    "Have I caused irreparable damage?"

  • can become fiercely protective

Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele

The Enneagram Made Easy

Discover the 9 Types of People


HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages


You liked the test? so please RATE it...

but remember! it had only two questions!!! ;-)




Link: The Quick and Painless ENNEAGRAM Test written by felk on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test