« Home | Viewer Discretion » | Overloaded » | Fearless » | Aloha! » | My last holidays.. » | Pitter Patter » | Slacker of the year » | Im free! » | Back to the future » | Just 2 more to go! »

Random

Just felt like posting here, yet I have no idea what's my post gonna be.Hmm.

Life now is just filled with deadlines, deadlines and more deadlines. I need to start studying hard! Play too hard already la.

Anyway, to my friend, I pray for happiness for you. No matter where you are, no matter what you do. Im happy for you, that you have found that someone who is able to give you that happiness and joy. Yet, I still hope the gaping hole will be mended. Someday.

I havent been the best sister, daughter, friend, best friend, classmate, whatever. . but thanks for loving me the same. =)

Wa lau. Such a melachonic post. Nah. Life is good! =)

Love is patient and kind.
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud.
Love does not demand its own way.
Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged.
It is never glad about the injustice but rejoices whenever the truth is out.
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.