« Home | Pitter Patter » | Slacker of the year » | Im free! » | Back to the future » | Just 2 more to go! » | Freedom soon! » | 1 conqured! » | Exams! » | GGGGuilty » | . . . »

My last holidays..

Whee~~!! Been long since Ive updated. Haa. . have been working in an attempt to increase my spending power. Seriously, how can anyone hate shopping?! The thrills that come along with it! Ahhhhhh. . My Chinese New Year shopping is nearly done. Pretty pleased with my buys so far. Animal in me was unleashed. Hoo. .

Haha. . will be leaving for China for a wk's long holiday on the 24th morning and back on the 1st. So wont be in town for the 2 hols! Dont miss me ehs! Haha.

And my dearest property is somewhere flying up there in the sky now towards Montreal. It was quite difficult to part. Dont you think so? Haha. Think it was a blessing in disguise that I wasnt at the airport. I would have cried buckets. But never mind, pray hard I'll see you there in May! I love the hanger. =)

Even with the holidays ending, I still have no courage to do what I have to do, or ought to do. Dont like complications. Blahs. .