« Home | Slacker of the year » | Im free! » | Back to the future » | Just 2 more to go! » | Freedom soon! » | 1 conqured! » | Exams! » | GGGGuilty » | . . . » | Lost? »

Pitter Patter

The end of the year is drawing near! Freaky how the year has just passed like that. In a flash. Whooosh!

And I have yet to really look at the Christmas lightings! Arghs! I need a free Hippo ride. *Hint* Wahahaha.

I need to do Christmas/Chinese New Year shopping la! But I have to earn some money first. Nevermind. More discounts will be up and I will buy soooooo many things! Wahahahhahahhaha.

And a new phone!! I want a new phone! Nice sparkling cool phone! But all the phones are so ex now. Who really needs a 3G phone la! That feature should really be done with so we all can afford the nice nice phones! And Ive learnt my lesson. Dont buy the phones when they are just released. Ull save like 300 bucks! How dumb of me. Ho. .

Better enjoy as much as I can now before the results come out. On the 21st! So fast! Freak. Still before my trip. Please Please Please. Im praying hard I pass.

Alright. Im gonna go jogging. Haha. Nope. You didnt see wrongly! MEIYEN IS GOING TO JOG! Cannot make it already la. My butt got fat after nonstop sitting during the exams and slacking during this hols. Moreover, I need to build up the stamina so that I can shop nonstop when Im in Shanghai. Hoho. Hidden motive.