« Home | Im a Chinese.. Am I? » | Thank You » | Beauty is only skin deep, but true ugliness cuts r... » | The Dark Room » | The Wemmicks (A Long Read!) » | Little Superhero Girl » | 1st post »

Keeping Things Simple (1)

Oh man.. its been a loooooong time since I updated! Its been a month plus! Missed me? Haha.. anyway, came across a few quotes that I would like to share, a few at a time. Pretty meaningful and I do hope these quotes will strike a chord with you guys. Here goes..

The little things? The little moments? They aren't little.- John Zabat-Zinn


Manifest plainness,Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness,Have few desires.- Lao-Tzu, Tao Te Ching

For fast acting relief; try slowing down. - Lily Tomlin

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. - Will Rogers